Why us? Those who have seen us in action already know us and their decision is likely already made BUT in case you are just starting your “hunt” I will quickly outline why you will be putting us on your short list.
- We are DISCREET: The day is all about you, not about the paparazzi getting in the way. I have witnessed many photography and cinematography teams at Malaysian weddings and cannot emphasise enough that it is very, VERY RARE to avoid the photography team escorting you up the aisle and blocking your ceremony. My personal experience is that this is rampant in the Malaysian wedding scene. I can guarantee that we will make sure that YOU are the star of the day. I want to hear you ask, “Where were you when you shot that?”
Some of our clients require their privacy observed due to the nature of their weddings, and rest assured we make sure their wishes come true.
- We focus on EMOTIONS: We capture EMOTION. While heavily photoshopped and composited images look cool when you first see them, usually the subject (YOU) is of much less importance than the photoshopped effects. Such “photos” have little to no lasting emotional impact. While we can do these, our experience shows that emotions and joy will bring you far more satisfaction in the long term. Capturing emotion requires a photographer to anticipate moments before they happen. We do this exceedingly well.
- We shoot in RAW: No, I do not shoot topless or in the nude! From my observations at actual weddings, most malaysian wedding photographers shoot in jpeg. They do this because it gives them less work to do after the event, however it results in poorer photos for you! Considering your wedding photos are going to be the most expensive photos you ever pay for, I think the photographer should be giving you the best their camera can provide. I hope you agree! We shoot the MUCH higher quality RAW format. How much more quality? Jpeg has 256 levels of information for each pixel. RAW carries a whopping 64,000 levels of information. RESULT: It’s much more work for us, but much better photos for you. I cannot believe any photographer would not shoot RAW but I have seen “reputable” teams shooting in this format to avoid extra work after the wedding. I don’t compromise, and if you are of like mind lets get together.
- SPEED OF DELIVERY: We edit and turn around our photos in less than 2 weeks, with album delivery within 4. weeks. I know other photographers who take 2-3 months to deliver. We are fast as we are experienced professionals and not part timers, so my week days are spent working on your photos.
- AWESOME EQUIPMENT: We use the BEST equipment available at your wedding including lenses and remote control equipment that are the envy of many. AFAIK we are the only wedding team in Malaysia who regularly bring 300mm and 400mm F2.8 monster lenses to weddings. We bring them to give a unique look, and to assist us in staying well out of your way so as to enhance your enjoyment
- EXPERIENCE: Each of us have more than 25 years of experience in photography. We cover photography both in Malaysia and overseas. Members of our team shoot for Getty images, with our work being used in international magazines including Top Gear and FHM. We have been the official photographers for “under the radar” VVIP visits including former western heads of state, and one upcoming movie will be using our work for its promo posters. This sort of experience amongst wedding photographers is VERY RARE.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: We are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive team in the market. However we have the experience, equipment and DEDICATION to make sure you have a wedding captured and your peace of mind ensured. While many photographers in Malaysia have varying amounts of the above factors (1-6) I can’t think of one who comes close to us in meeting ALL of these criteria.